Questions For My Teacher
1. Why do the ones in the federal government pass bills on how much they should earn?
2. Can the President veto bills as many times he wants to?
3. What happens if most of the people in the United States start acting up against the government?
4. Are there other parties in the U.S. who are growing, and may be a competitor to the two major parties?
5. Is there a tendency to undermine women in the political system in the U.S., because you see men as Presidents with their so-called "First Lady"?